martes, 22 de diciembre de 2015

PRE INTERMEDIATE TEST


A continuación tenéis un test multiple choice de nivel pre-intermedio. 
Repasa de forma general la gramática más básica de este nivel.
¡También tenéis las correcciones!

1 I _____ dinner when the phone rang.
A cooking B was cooking C cooked

2 When I arrived at Paul’s house, he _____ already eaten.
A has B was C had

3 Today most people _____ on junk food.
A cut down B are cutting down C is cutting down

4 It’s hot in here! _____ open the window?
A Will I B Shall I C Do I

5 He _____ swimming on Tuesdays.
A always goes B is always going C goes always

6 Alex Is there anything on TV tonight?
Bob I don’t know. _____ in the paper.
A I’ll look B I’m going to look C I look

7 I turned off the TV and then I _____ to bed.
A went B had gone C was going

8 My brother _____ a job at the moment.
A isn’t having B don’t have C doesn’t have

9 The referee stopped the match because someone _____ a bottle on the pitch.
A had thrown B was throwing C had threw

10 We _____ the cinema on Saturday. Would you like to come?
A will go to B go to C are going to

11 What _____ you doing when I phoned you this morning?
A was B were C is

12 Claire _____ we order some salad?
Jane Good idea.
A Must B Are C Shall

13 She _____ eats meat or fish. She’s a strict vegetarian.
A never B sometimes C often

14 James _____ arrives on time. He’s always late.
A never B sometimes C often
15 Where _____ you going on holiday this year?
A will B are C do

16 Chris I’m going to be late!
Mark Don’t worry. I _____ you a lift to the station.
A give B ’m giving C ’ll give

17 It _____ to be a fantastic party.
A ’s going B will C shall

18 I predict that you _____ marry someone rich and famous!
A are going B will C should

19 My parents _____ much money when they were first married.
A didn’t had B didn’t have C hadn’t had

       20 When we got to the hall, the concert _____ already started.

A was B have C had 




ANSWERS:
1.C
2.B
3.A
4.C
5.B
6.A
7.C
8.A
9.C
10.B
11.B
12.C
13.B
14.A
15.B
16.C
17.A
18.B
19.C
20.A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario