domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016

FCE SPEAKING TEST PART 1 EXPLANATION

SPEAKING TEST FCE

PART 1
In this part of the test you will answer a few questions on personal topics such as:
  • your home
  • your daily routines
  • your family
  • your studies
  • your free time
  • the reasons you learn English
  • the type of things you like to read
  • the type of food you like to eat
  • your favourite type of music
  • etc.
USEFUL LANGUAGE
Communicative strategies:
Sorry, can you say that again?
Sorry, I didn´t quite catch that.
Would you mind repeating that, please?
Do you mean...?
well, that´s an interesting question.
Giving personal information
I have two siblings and we all get on very well. That´s why...
My house is rather small, just... but I love it because...
Although I have lots of friends/family, I don´t see them very often because...
To be honest, I´m not very good at...
Responding to question about everyday life and interests
I´m studying ...now, but I´d really like to... in the future.
I used to be very keen on … but now...
I don´t like ...really, though I wnjoy...
My favourite time to … is … because...
I´m not very sure what I´ll do, but I may decide to …



TIPS
Avoid making basic grammar mistakes. Think about the verb tense you are going to use: is the question about the past, present or the future?
Activate the vocabulary area of the question. If the question is about TV programmes, think of comedies, soap operas, news, quizzes, etc.
Speak clearly so that your partner and the two examiners can understand everything you say.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario